Twitter-ing

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A typical conversation between 2 girls driven crazy by ICP!

ZA 05... ZB 07... Got same??

Then you have 06 prelim not?
Quick check!
You have 07 prelim?? and o5??
I downloading now...
Ok... there's some the same! I think got hope...
But cannot confirm leh
Hey... How come don't have 04 ZA?
Find online leh.... Quick la!
Wait wait... I finding...
What you wanna compare with??
ZB 06.... You have??
Yes yes... You see ZA 04.
Ok....
Just give me 4! I just need 4!
Don't need exactly the same... Similar can liao...
Pls let it be similar!
Then there's still 08 prelim. Shouldn't be the same right??
Compare to ZB 07...
I don't think it's like this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(and the conversation can go on for hours like this)

It's crazy that i would wanna remember this....
But i guess it's crazy situations like these that strangely bond ppl together...
I'll remember!
And be glad that once i was part of all this frenzy!