For some weird reason,i feel so so drained...
Exactly one more week...
I don't know what to do anymore...
The next one month is gonna determine the outcome of the last 17years of my life.
The pressure is mounting,
The heat is on!!
I am officially freaking out now!
How do you know you're going crazy soon?
You dream of your notes and text chasing after you saying
"wake up! wake up! you haven't finish reading me yet!"
The worse thing is you wake up in a shock and feel utterly guilty for closing your eyes for that 15mins!
This is madness la!
I'm gonna close my eyes for an hour now (and pray i don't dream)
There's too much to cover and too little time left!
Worse case...
I'll just have to burn everything and drink it down la!
I'll just have to burn everything and drink it down la!