But going to school on a Saturday and staying till it close is just a sign that...
"Fiona has officially gone mad!"
While waiting for the bus (yes... surprise! i didn't take a cab home...)
i saw...

I had to take a second look to confirm
But yup! (for those who recognise)
It's Daryl!
(haha...)
i saw...

I had to take a second look to confirm
But yup! (for those who recognise)
It's Daryl!
(haha...)
***
Today was just a drag and pure torture....
Try teaching with no sleep...
And guess what!?
I'm going out soon to meet the girls for yet another overnight marathon!!
p.s/ don't ask me why i keep refering myself in the 3rd person today... I also don't know why!
Today was just a drag and pure torture....
Try teaching with no sleep...
And guess what!?
I'm going out soon to meet the girls for yet another overnight marathon!!
p.s/ don't ask me why i keep refering myself in the 3rd person today... I also don't know why!

