Twitter-ing

Friday, April 18, 2008

I should be sleeping...
But i feel compiled to post something...
So here i am, writing with ANTM playing in the background.

Okie. I shall tell/show everyone to "faith" of my froggie!

Can't remember if i mentioned it before,
But Mummy cut up my froggie a few days ago!
It was one gross sight la!!


Starting with the "leg"

OMG la....
Look at the layer of "fats"!
(it really look like fat fats!!)
It's like dough-like sugar paste thing
The brown thing is suppose to be the edible part.

Then right down the center!

Yes... I don't know what to say also... So ya!
This is the inside of the Frog.

Mummy removed the outer layer and all the fats looking part.
And we ended up with a bowl of....

At first i thought it was fudge.
Cause it looked and tasted like fudge
So Mummy cut it up to smaller pieces.

Then my itchy fingers, just couldn't leave it alone.
I thought since it was fudge then i wanna try to melt it.
Pop a few pieces into the microwave
And in less then 20s a rich chocolate smell filled the kitchen!
Took it out,
Tried a bit....
Then... Hey it's not fudge!
It was like chocolate brownie!!
Yup yup!!
Goes super well with vanilla ice cream!
And Win and I gobbled up most of it that day!


Anyway,
A moment of silence for the remains for....



Gosh! Damn gross right!
(haha...)
But at least it was a good laugh!
Thanks again ya...

Ok that concludes the journey all that cakes i had.

*Good Night