Twitter-ing

Tuesday, April 1, 2008


*clap clap*
First time Fiona is actually early for morning class!
(and OTIA class for that matter!)
Well, better now then never right!?

This was the cover of today's notes

Golly gosh!
Now I'm stressed for not stressing like that!

Sunny's advice:
"Study in school. The people around will make you kan chiong to study."

*BTW Sunny (yes that's his name) is my lecturer. The one who keeps talking about buying his wife an LV bag. Like that has any relevance to the subject at hand... Blah!)

***

Beside waking up early for class
Everything else didn't quite happen as smoothly...

Was suppose to meet the girls today,
But cow had to take real MC in the end!
Silly girl woke up with a swollen eye...
So we decided to postpone our meeting.

And i think because we didn't meet,
Clara got "conned" into going back there to work!
(sorry babe! i still think you're over worked and under paid!)

And i went to the dentist alone...
Today's check-up shall going into the record as the "Most painful" yet!
I could taste the blood in my mouth! *Ouch*
I don't know why, and neither does Dr. Ang!
She said that everything was the same and shouldn't be this painful.
I told her it could be the age catching up and weakening the teeth!
She just laughed and continued the "torture"!

Anyway, I still need a dress for the wedding...
With all that studying...
How i wish a pretty dress can just suddenly appear
(save me the trouble of looking for one)
So not in the mood for that right now...

Alright, hitting the books again.
Much ground to cover before this weekend
(Oh... Excited! I can't wait!)



*Darn! IB not working.... Sucks!*