Twitter-ing

Wednesday, March 19, 2008



What do you read??
Hmmm...



Sin-fully yummy-lious!!!
I can smell it now! and i wanna taste it again!! (ahh....)
Piggie!!

***

Today was the start of revision classes.
Trying to get back to the whole "go to school" mode again.

My first overseas lecturer!
P. Frantz

Couldn't help but sneak a pic!
Just have to show his super cool tablet la!
Can write and can colour some more!!
All while being projected onto the screen for the class to see.
Looks damn fun la!
But he so has to do something abt that handwriting...
I'm nearly blind-ed after today's class....
There's still round 2 tmr.
"Blind is me!"

And he's super "cool" la...
Wear his pants damn low...
My friends sitting right in front say they could see his yellow underwear band peeping out la!
And he was wearing this purple shirt today!
And that hair!! Check out the hair!!
Haha....

Yes... I need to get some serious mugging done.
Ta