Today is another gloomy rainy day!
Woke up to the rain...
Went out in the rain...
Came back in the rain...
And now,
Typing in the rain!
How to go for training like this?
How to swim on fri if this continues?
I wouldn't dare to even touch the water if this continues...
And it's not helping that we have one down already...
I'm quite sure the rain is teasing me...
One min it's the heaviest
then it goes away
And just as you think it's clearing up
It falls again!
It worse then an indecisive person la...
Or it's just some sick trick it's playing!
So many ppl is falling sick...
It just has to be the weather.
So cold
then so humid
then so cold again!
Pls keep warm and dry
Pls drink loads of water
Pls keep outta the rain
Pls take care of yourself
I like the rain...
With a warm hot cup of tea and snuggling up with you
and my TV
But it can be really depressing... when you're all alone