Twitter-ing

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nothing is for real anymore...
(Everything bluff ppl one...)
Even what i thought was, isn't!
Disappointed?
Hell'ya!!
But i guess somethings just gotta be a certain way.
"I need a drink!"
(But surely you need one more then i do...)

***

My dad is just letting go this week!
After last night,
We had this for dinner!

My dad is really throwing his diet outta the window this week!!

I couldn't eat, so this is all i had...


So much nonsense (but yummy) food this week!!
*wrong week to be "sin-ful"*

Okie...
This week i eat!
Next week i detox!!!
(I really need to get it outta my system...)

Finally next week is coming....
all the emotions mixed up about it.
But it's coming!!
(don't ask me why)

***

I finish Markov today!
Really proud of myself...
At least i got one productive thing damn today.
I'm so planning to cancel all my classes tomorrow and just spent some time with the family

Tomorrow's Easter!
Bunnies and Chocolate eggs...
Maybe even church!
Happy Happy~~